We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Aftersales Advisor for our Volvo dealership Parkside in Orpington.
To achieve our growth ambitions we are looking to recruit an Apprentice Aftersales Advisor who can take pride in bringing Volvo’s brand values to life, and ensure all customers enjoy an Outstanding experience within the retail Service environment.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with experience in a customer centric role. They will be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering an Outstanding customer experience combined with a genuine interest in Volvo Cars, and the tenacity to continue to grow their skills and knowledge.
They will need to form effective working relationships within both sales and aftersales departments as well as our customers. Our Team goal is to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction possible in all areas.
The role is to support customers and the after sales team, primarily in the following areas:
· Providing customers with specific and relevant information about their car and its condition.
· Planning and performing pre picking and contacting customers to confirm the booking prior to the car coming in.
· Seeing our customers in and talking through the work to be completed.
· Offering additional products, extended warranties, accessories, and also repairs after gaining an understanding from our technicians and the team around you.
· Managing your own work load and communicating with the team.
· Managing the car and invoice hand-over.
As an After sales Advisor you will need confident communication skills - face-to-face, online, and on the phone.
The successful applicant will be enrolled on the Volvo After Sales Apprenticeship certification programme; designed to give all the skills and knowledge needed to deliver the finest Volvo customer experience. This will be a blend of product, systems, and process training, including e-learning, self-study and instructor led courses at Volvo Car UK’s Training and Development Centre in Northamptonshire.
And it doesn’t stop there – they will have access to the Volvo Cars Performance Academy to keep their knowledge and skills in tip top condition throughout their career.
Alongside a generous apprentice salary, after 6 months you will also be eligible to subscribe to the Car Benefit Scheme, plus 28 days holidays per year (includes bank holidays).
Hours of work are 8.00am to 6pm Monday – Friday, and every other Saturday Morning 8.00am – 12.30pm.